Colin & Janet Beeston and Gypsy, the family dog,
welcome you to
Waitomo Caves Guest Lodge
Our guest lodge is situated on a hillside right in the heart of Waitomo Caves Village, in a peaceful garden setting, with beautiful views over the surrounding countryside.
Off-street parking is available.
We are next door to the Waitomo General Store, with its cafe and brewery/bar, opposite award-winning Huhu Cafe and just a couple of minutes walk from the Waitomo i-SITE Visitor and Discovery Centre, the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, cave adventure tourism operators and the Morepork cafe and pizzeria.
We have 8 studio units; 6 are separate units, 2 are in the house:
- 3 ensuite studio units, each with a queen-size bed and a single bed
- 2 ensuite studio units, each with a queen-size bed
- 1 ensuite unit with 2 single beds
- 1 studio unit with a queen-size bed and a king single bed, with a trundler bed. This has a private bathroom including shower, toilet, wash basin and bath
- 1 ensuite studio unit with a queen-size bed and 2 single beds (family unit)
The ensuite facilities include a shower, toilet and hand basin.
Each unit has:
- its own private entrance and beautiful views of our cottage garden and the local countryside
- tea/coffee-making facilities
- television, 5 channels of Freeview
- an electric heater and electric blankets on every bed
- heaters in 6 of the bathrooms
- insect screens on all windows
We do not have any kitchen facilities for guests.
There is free WiFi access and a laptop computer available for use by guests.
Included in the price is a large continental breakfast, which is served buffet-style in our dining room, with lovely views over the countryside.
- $90 (single)
- from $110 (double)
- large room $140/double, extra adult $25, children 3 to 14 years $15
Our units are not suitable for babies and children under 3 years old.